Role type - Permanent or Contract
Aspira are seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to join our team working with one of our key clients.
This role is focused on interpreting requirements and, working with Enterprise and Data Architects, developing solutions the support the business and align to IT Strategy. There is a strong element of working with the business as well as development teams to align needs and solution requirements.
The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of development technologies to support their role as well as being comfortable dealing with C-Level executives in presenting solutions.
* Take lead architect role in a variety of projects types including procurement and development projects
* Work with Business analysts and other project team members to understand business requirements
* Design system solutions to meet the requirements of the business, applying standards and aligning to IT Strategy
* Liaise closely with Enterprise Architects and Data Architects to help develop enterprise solutions
* Provide advice and guidance to colleagues via active collaboration
* Continually look for ways to improve ways of working and contribute to the development of new standards
* Manage relationships with both demand and supply side stakeholders
* Experience of complex project environment and design governance processes
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in Design & Architecture, preferably with a background in Solution Delivery
* Must be able to demonstrate a track record of successful delivery of solutions in challenging environments to aggressive deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills and senior stakeholder engagement skills. Candidates must be capable of presenting complex information clearly to all stakeholders, up to and including C-level management
* Ability to produce concise, accurate solution designs which align with architectural strategy and which meet business requirements
* Significant experience of design and development across technologies in use e.g. Microsoft stack, MS SQL Server, .Net Core, Power BI, SSIS, SSAS & SSRS, XML, XBRL, MS Dynamics 365, Angular