An amazing new opportunity has opened with a NASDAQ list scale-up technology company Senior Backend Software Engineer Java or Scala for a new team spinning up with I-gaming working on a new gaming AI platform which will also bring in Blockchain technology.
We need a very strong Backend Java Engineer (JavaEE) or Scala Engineer who is an innovator. You must be able to bring new ideas and concepts for creating and building new products. We'll also consider Scala Engineers for this opportunity. You must have worked on large scale distributed systems, microservices, be an innovator & you will be open to learning new programming languages or stack as needed. You can be based anywhere within the European Union as the this is a fully remote EU job (you must be legal to work in the EU & living in the EU).
You will join a strongly positioned, expertly led startup who are building very unique gaming products for a new market which is rocketing globally.
As a Senior Software Engineer (Backend) you're an ideas driven contributor who wants to make a major impact by creating new products. If you have concepts, and want to see them become viable, globally used, revenue producing products, then this role will appeal to you.
Size wise the operation will quadruple in size over the next 2 years which means you will have upward career path opportunities and a variety of new greenfield projects to work on, including building a new AI driven platform.
- Experience & skills required for the Senior Java Engineer Remote role:
- Strong Backend Java experience on JavaEE or Scala.
- Ideally you have experience in gaming, trading, betting or financial domains.
- RESTful APIs
- MQ Services such as RabbitMQ
- Build Microservices Architecture & Distributed Systems.
- IGaming or gambling technology is a bonus.
- Cloud such as AWS or Azure etc.
- Experience building B2C software with high transaction volumes.
- Highly Technical & a gifted innovator.
- Bonus if you have additional Scala or Python knowledge
- You are based in the European Union and legal to work in the EU.
- Very good business English.
- You will work with people of excellence, and joining at this early stage scale up, you will get generous shares (NASDAQ listed already) and growth incentives.
There is an excellent salary, bonus, benefits package and shares available to you.
This is an urgent job to please contact Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co Recruitment right now.