Service Delivery Team Lead required for a leading VOIP provider based in Park West, Dublin 12. This person will be responsible for leading and managing the Delivery team, encompassing the following functions: Project Management, Implementation, Training and Engineering, and to ensure that these groups function as an effective team across a large and diverse customer base.
This is a hybrid working role so will require 2 days in office per week
Starting salary 50-60K
· Build strong working relationships with Internal Teams and Customers
· Leading and coordinating the Delivery team:
o Objective/ Goal Setting,
o Succession planning
o high performance reward accomplishments
o Listening to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
· Drive efficiencies in team service delivery
· Standardise project management systems and processes
· 3+ years relevant experience (ideally some telco / MSP industry experience).
· Project Management experience (Certification in project management (ITIL/PRINCE2/PMP) is desirable)
· Excellent MS Office skills or similar.
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Decisiveness with strong organisational skills