Ergo are seeking an IT Architect for a permanent position with our Financial Services client with offices in Dublin and the midlands.
As an IT Architect you will work with internal stakeholders in assessing plans and projects in terms of agreed IT architecture principles and criteria. The role will provide expert input into the choice of technology platforms, protocols, interfaces etc. in the context of the group IT architecture.
This is a hybrid role but candidates should be able to travel to Dublin and Leitrim occasionally.
What will you do?
* Owner of full end to end IT architecture and design
* Manages IT architectural/design change control
* Engage and work with Group IT Architecture for approval on designs.
* Manages resolution of technical issues (architecture/design)
* Manages sign-off of technical solutions by stakeholders
* Provide internal consultancy and research assistance and solutions to make best use of technologies and resources
* Provide specialist technical advice to business and IT staff on their technical systems solutions plans in terms of fit/consistency with stated technical infrastructure standards and requirements
* Development of infrastructure standards and processes to ensure compliance
* Understand and apply external industry trends and concepts, communicate interpretations and contribute to the implementation of 'corporate' IT policy
* Ensure appropriate technical documentation is in place
* Lead Design Authority engagements as applicable
What do you need?
* Substantial knowledge of a wide range of technical platforms and systems architecture.
* Familiarity with current leading software and hardware options and how these can support the delivery of a wide range of technical systems for infrastructure development.
* Experience of solution delivery
* Experience of interfacing with internal IT and business stakeholders and working with 3rd party teams.
* Experience in assessing the impact of change on systems and processes.
* Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with cards, loans and mortgages a distinct advantage