Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
This is a chance to join a well established and secure organisation who are investing heavily in a company wide digital transformation. You'll be working alongside extremely talented Cloud Architects, DevOps Engineers and other infrastructure engineers to bring my client to their goal of being entirely cloud based in the next couple of years.
This role will be responsible for the installation, configuration, operations and maintenance of my clients cloud infrastructure and systems software. Your role will mix between troubleshooting of issues within the environment and being heavily involved with various cloud migration projects.
Desired Technical Skills:
* Strong hands on experience with AWS Cloud Infrastructure
* Strong Linux engineering skills
* Strong scripting in bash/python/perl
* Exposure to CI/CD pipelines ideally with Jenkins
* Hands on work with any of ansible, terraform, chef, docker, kubernetes are all a bonus
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
If you'd be interested in applying for the role, send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.