Azure Network Engineer
I am working with a leading asset management company to help find their next Senior Azure Network Engineer. This is a project-based role, ideal candidates will have real-world Azure connectivity experience and worked with Layer4 and 7 Load balancers and are comfortable with Firewalls.
* Collaborate with Operations and Engineering teams to provide infrastructure and networking support for our large and complex base of global clients.
* Assist in resolving priority incidents to quickly eliminate impacts, participate in root-cause analysis, and support subsequent corrective and preventative actions.
* Implement and support infrastructure applications and services, such as Okta, Ping Identity, Citrix, SFTP, Active Directory, Group Policy, SSRS and Tidal
* Assist with onboarding new clients, including environment provisioning, customer connectivity, service integration, and security configuration.
* Strong technical leader who can influence the evolving architecture and standards of our SaaS infrastructure.
* A strong knowledge of networking is required along with hands on experience solving problems with firewalls, VLANs, site to site VPNs, etc.
* An understanding of BGP, MPLS, OSPF, Azure Application Gateways and Azure Traffic Manager
* Substantial experience MS Windows Server system administration or application server support
* Several years experience with VMWare system advanced administration
* Several years' experience with Active Directory advanced administration.
* Several years' experience working in critical production environments, including Disaster Recovery support.
* Solid understanding of related Microsoft technologies - Group Policies, IIS, WSUS, Windows Failover Clustering, SQL Server, DFS, DNS, NTFS etc.
* Massive plus for any IT Certifications in Palo Alto, Azure
* No On Call Work
Fore more information please contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.