Job Title: L2 Engineer
Contract/ Permanent: Contract - 6 months
Overview: Ergo are a managed services company which employs over 500 staff. We provide a managed service across the whole IT spectrum and we have over 200k end users and are Ireland's largest Microsoft partner.
Ergo are delighted to bring a new job opportunity to the market. We are seeking to recruit a Level Two Engineer for our client based in Co.Mayo. This is a hybrid position, with an estimated "80% of the work to be done remotely. However, 1-2 days a week will be required in their Claremorris office in Co. Mayo.
* Work with Sales, Compliance and IT teams throughout the sales and audit process to answer questions and complete requests in relation to the companies information technology security and data management policies.
* Manage and maintain a database of information to complete security questionnaires, complete ongoing updates and assessment of available internal documentation.
* Develop and maintain a Standard Information Gathering (SIG) / Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document to coordinate the completion of Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ).
* General IT Support
Experience & Skills Required:
* Experience with standard administration of Window 10 desktop
* Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
* Experience working with Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2016
* Experience with installing pre-defined images on computers
* Experience working with VMware
* Experienced with troubleshooting and fixing hardware issues (desktops, laptops, routers, switches, printers, etc.)
* Basic knowledge of connectivity (Firewalls, Remote access, VPN)
* Basic network knowledge (LAN, WAN, Switches)