Job Title: Printer Technician
Business Unit: Managed Devices
Role Type: Permanent
Report to: MD Team Lead
Overview of Role: The primary duty of this role is to act as the sole Ergo point of contact for customers on our client site for their Printer support. This will involve the routine maintenance and calibration of these devices. This role would be a great opportunity to kick-start your IT Career with Ergo who are a leading IT Managed Services Company.
* Responding to service calls on the client site when required.
* Provide routine maintenance and calibration of these devices.
* Maintain good up-time with fourteen Kyocera Printers in a manufacturing setting
* Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of these devices
* Attend continuous training on these devices to ensure seamless service to the client
* Actively seek out business opportunities on our customer site and inform the relevant Ergo personnel
* Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated Printer devices and ensure issues are dealt with promptly and professionally and satisfactorily concluded
* Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls
* Always maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored, or accessed.
* Other ad hoc duties as required
* Ideally a minimum of one years' relevant experience from a similar role
* Strong troubleshooting skills required.
* Excellent customer service & client interfacing skills essential
* IT experience ideal with Kyocera Printer experience a big advantage
* Relevant Printer training course/certification is highly desirable.
* Ideally Printer Manufacturer experience with Kyocera or similar i.e. (HP/Ricoh/Sharp/Konica Minolta) but full training provided anyway.
Other Information / Circumstances:
* Must commit to on-going participation in various forms of training
* Full Driving would be advantageous but not necessary.