IT Client Systems Administrator
(External Lab Set Up Project)
- Implement essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, laptops, desktops, Thin Clients, Printers, software, and hardware
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative.
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems that provide commercial advantage in a global marketplace
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights.
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
- Develop and provide application expertise and technical expertise during project execution
- Support integration of quality systems and digital products with enterprise systems and local automation systems (including IoT devices) as required, and ensure availability of data to the data lake via Plant Connectivity while meeting cybersecurity requirements
- Documentation skills: being able to write detailed specifications.
- Knowledge of lab instrumentation, such as balances, pH meters, HPLCs, etc…, more specifically experience with network connectivity of these instruments.
- Networking essentials, TCP/IP, VLAN concept, firewall, remote administration, Active Directory use
- Work and collaborate well with others
- Flexible, service-oriented, good communication skills
- Be able to work independently, and well organized.
- Having worked previously in or for a pharmaceutical company within a lab area is a plus.
- Prior experience with GMP, GAMP5 and CFR21Part11 are a plus.
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a valid appropriate long term work Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.