itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Senior Automation Test Engineer. This is a permanent position located with our well established client in Carlow.
This is an exciting new position within a brand-new delivery team. The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to all aspects of the testing process for both new and existing functionality. They will be required to work as part of an agile team to develop and document automated tests, plan and execute tests for our clients CRM platform and work with product and development teams to identify test requirements to ensure our applications are delivered to the highest possible standards.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Working within an Agile delivery team and automating user stories in parallel with development
- Build and maintain regression automation suites
- Participate in scrum daily stand-up, and sprint activities
- Maintains automation framework code and coding standards through code reviews
- Mentoring of other junior teams members on automation
- Work on collaborative and independent proof of concept exercises
- Champion agile best practices and continuous delivery across all our projects supported by test automation
- Identifies where in overall set of applications automation would be most beneficial
- Promotes a culture of test automation
- Identifying opportunities for further test automation or efficiencies through automation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related discipline
- Strong technical skills, proven track record of hands-on implementation and maintenance of automated tests
- 5 years + automation experience of designing and writing automation tests
- Proficient at enterprise level Java programing (or similar object orientated language)
- Good knowledge of Jenkins or similar CI tools
- Good knowledge in Git or other source control software
- Experience with Selenium or and Appium
- SoapUI, RestAssured or similar technology
- Experience with TestNG, Cucumber or similar
- Have a proactive, can-do attitude with a proven record of implementing automated solutions
Nice to have
- Experience with CRM Platform testing
- Recognized Salesforce Platform certification a distinct advantage
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Holly Grant in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.