Permanent roles - Salary + Bonus + bens. Flexible DOE.
Multinational Software Development organisation seeking a number of additional Senior Java Developers, to join a team of experienced Java developers, designers and testers, responsible for the end-to-end delivery of our next generation software products.
This role will focus on the server end design & development of Java based microservices & mentoring junior developers on product development. The responsibilities will focus on designing solutions, writing code, analyzing data and the implementation of software.
* Work within an agile scrum team to continually improve and build a high performing team.
* Contribute to the design, development and maintenance work delivering Java based APIs and microservices
* Proactively work with the team to improve CI/CD and automation capabilities
* Support and guide feature design activities
* Focus on building efficient, high performance, high reliability/stability experience and architectural alignment of solutions
* Demonstrate ability to keep things simple and apply lean product development principles
* Embrace a culture of high quality, continuous delivery
* At least 5+ years experience in writing and deploying scalable and robust code
* Excellent, proven ability in server-side development using Java and Spring
* Strong experience with Spring MVC, Struts 2, Java, jQuery, SQL and CSS
* Experience in the development of scalable enterprise applications and REST microservices on private and public Cloud providers, using microservice architecture principles
* Applying high coding standards
* Confident working with source control tools and branching strategies
* Previous experience in an Agile (Scrum) environment working with cross-functional development teams
Any knowledge of the following is advantageous:
* Git/Github, Azure DevOps, managing branches, pull requests and common workflows
* CI / CD strategies & technologies (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Sonarqube).
* Experience working with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
* Experience with Relational Database
* Web development frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
Please note that EU/EEA citizens or current work visa holders in Ireland only need apply. No Sponsorship.
If interested, please apply via the apply link.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.