We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world's most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance - essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real 'Majorel difference' lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile - all pulling together as One Team. It's the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
Job Title: Keyword Specialist (German Speaking)
Reporting to: Team Leader
Overall Job Purpose
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As a Keyword Specialist you will be responsible for the optimisation and improvement of an Online Advertising Product for a specific Market. To achieve this goal you must optimize and build out Keywords, Keyword Sets and Keyword Categories. You must use your local marketing knowledge to understand what works in specific markets. The role also gives you the opportunity to come up with ideas to improve the product and the tools used to build and optimize the service.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understanding local Market trends and seasonal trends
• Improve campaign performance by using marketing tools and reports
• Online research of products to create relevant keyword packs
• Sole responsibility for the improvement & success of products within your market
• Optimize existing keyword categories, keyword sets and keywords, this includes: adding/removing keywords, changing match types, adding/removing negatives key words
• Responsible for launching new categories within your market
• Optimize top performing key words sets on a weekly basis
• Use local marketing knowledge to understand what works in specific markets
• Identify areas of improvement for products and tools used to build and optimize the service
• Additional project work at client request
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Fluency in written and spoken English and the required language for this role is essential
• Experience working in Marketing or Online Advertising is desirable
• Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
• Ability to identify market trends and create market specific categories to maximise the customer potential
• Ability to show initiative and take ownership of tasks
• Strong desire for continuous learning and upskilling
• The ability to work independently and within a team
• Intermediate I.T skills
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to manage your time efficiently to achieve challenging targets
• BA/BSc degree or equivalent is preferable
• Solutions Orientated
• Organizational commitment
• Customer Focus
• Organization & Planning
• Results Orientated
• Attention to detail
• Problem Solving & Information Gathering
• Resilience & Adaptability
What we offer
• Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
• Career & Personal Development
• Quarterly performance bonus
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Subsidised Health Insurance
• Access to Discount Schemes
• E learning access
• Paid Annual Leave
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients' trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in, or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labour or Child Labour of any kind through Majorel's activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.