Belfast and remote
Up to £160 pd inside IR35
6 months initially
* Directly assist clients with any end-user issue for general faults, request identification and resolution
* Dealing with customer non-fault related requests e.g. Moves, Changes and Installations, data and application access, including setting up for new hires for technology requirements
* Regularly identify repetitive faults through communication with other groups and statistics available from Problem Management systems Investigate and implement permanent fixes.
* Liaise with business areas providing guidance and solutions; identify technology enhancements pro-actively with a view to improving day-to-day productivity.
* Familiar with different Operating systems including but not limited to XP/ Win7/Win10/Mac and also MS Office Professional (all flavours)
* Processes/Procedures: Ensures processes and procedures are in place for self and others to use. Seeks ways to improve existing processes
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website