Technical Project Manager (Telecoms) - 6 Month Rolling Contract
I'm currently recruiting a Technical Project Manager to work on one of my client's large telecoms programmes.
The role will be to control and lead projects in the Networks Domain (Voice Core) to successful completion to ensure objectives are delivered to agreed scope, schedule, quality and budget.
6 Month Rolling Contract.
Project Manager Requirement: Voice Core Project
* Strong Project Management experience within a Telecommunications environment
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
* Accountable for the delivery and project management of the project, including time, cost and quality
* Managing Project Delivery and getting all required resources allocated. Work with Solutions Architect for a Fine-tuned High Level Design and Detailed Project Plan. Manage the project through the Low-Level Design, Delivery and Testing, both in Lab and in Live until final go-live.
* PM to be central point of contact for all vendors
* Responsible for formal reporting and communication, document events and decisions.
* PM will coordinate with tech lead to ensure cloud environment, hardware and interfacing network elements and systems are available as per agreed timelines.
* PM will manage and raise Change requests for interventions with the local Change Management process.
Competitive Rate Available. Hybrid Working. Dublin Based Client.
Send me a direct email also if you would like - email@example.com
For more information, call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.