Data and Insights Manager
Dublin or Limerick or Lisburn location - Permanent - Hybrid Working - Strong Benefits
Want to be part of a growing and fast paced team?
· Support the Merchandising leadership team to translate internal briefs into analytical projects
· Conduct analysis using in-house & external analytics tools, and be comfortable analysing a range of social and business data
· Ensure the analysis & insights are understood and any business changes incorporated as required
· Maintain and build dashboards for internal use
· Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and insight to inform business strategy, procurement and brand strategies
· Translate data and analysis into impactful, action-orientated reports for internal stakeholders
· Able to communicate the key findings and insight to senior stakeholders and peers both conversationally and in formal presentation style
· Monitor progress of deliverables and actively work with delivery analysts in the speciality hubs where required on complex briefs, communicate progress with category teams & product data analyst
· Maintain a comprehensive catalogue of previous analysis to avoid duplication and to share learnings from relevant past projects
· Arrange a follow-up meeting with colleagues after they have received their analysis to ensure that it has been helpful and document any scope for improvements to the service
· 3-5 years relevant experience in an analytical role providing insight and recommendations based on analysis
· Third Level Degree in a Degree in Business/Marketing/Mathematics ideally having exposure to relevant Statistical Analysis
· Results-based with a demonstrated track record of applying financial, commercial or procurement skills to a range of business-related objectives i.e. delivering cost savings or enhancing the quality of services provided to businesses
· Experience using consumer insights, competitive assessment, pricing, promotional planning and financial analysis.
· Ability to analyse and present data in a way that is both impactful and understood by the audience
· Excellent PC and Microsoft Office skills including Excel to Advanced level is a minimum requirement
· Full clean B driving license
What we offer:
· Group Life Scheme
· 20 days holidays per annum pro rata and 1 wellbeing day. The annual leave entitlement increases over time.
· Job tuition reimbursement including third level education and paid time off for exams.
· Maternity leave top up
· Bike to work scheme
· Sick Pay
· Strong career progression opportunities
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Learning and Development programmes.
· Free Parking
· Staff Sales