We're looking for an IT Support Technician to work for our client.
They have been providing IT services to businesses throughout Northern Ireland for over 20 years. They pride themselves in being not just an 'IT company', instead a true IT partner and trusted advisor, ensuring all their clients get the best out of their technology!
They provide a full compliment of managed services including, IT Support, network, Cyber Security, Office 365 and managed backup.
Based in the company's Cookstown office, as the IT Support Technician you will be primarily responsible for working remotely from the helpdesk and on client sites to design and implement new systems and services including new applications, new or upgraded hardware and software, system upgrades and rollouts.
- Project work, both design and implementation, and business as usual support for the expanding client
- Incident/escalation management and resolution
- Providing first class support across windows environments
- 2 years experience in a similar IT managed services role
- Experience of a helpdesk environment and managing tickets
- Additional experience of networking of routers, firewalls, WAN, LAN
- Further experience of Microsoft Office 365 & exchange online
- Comfortable and experienced in a client facing environment
- Based in Cookstown with travel to Client sites on occasions (company vehicle provided)
- A full clean driving licence is needed for this role
- Basic salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Benefits: You'll also receive an education grant with the role
- Holiday entitlement of 30 days
Think that this IT Support Technician role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this IT Support Technician position if you've previously worked as any of the following: IT Support Engineer, IP Network Engineer or as a Level 2 Support Engineer