ItContracting are seeking applicants for a Technical Support Analyst for our well established client based in Dublin.
Are you passionate about delighting your customers and helping them solve complex issues? Are you the person who enjoys technical challenges, thrives to learn, and develop skills beyond expectations?
Our client requires an experienced IT Technical Support Analyst to take a key role in the ongoing support of the ICT environment at there headquarters in Dublin. Working alongside ICT support teams on site and remotely, you will be self-motivated with excellent interpersonal, customer focus and technical skills to react to user needs and ensure business continuity.
- Acts as a customer liaison for the computing operation, communicating, resolving, and/or initiating the resolution of problems and concerns to deliver world class service to end users.
- Training users on new systems, face-to-face, online and serve as an ICT resource to the global business unit.
- Manage incidents, changes, problems, and requests raised by users, logging all activity in the Ornua ITIL aligned service management system.
- Set up and configure personal/desktop computers, mobile devices, peripherals, creation, and modification of user accounts in Active Directory, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure, assigning security levels.
- Manage and support the HR Starter/Leaver/Mover procedure and ICT auditing.
- Provides technical support in the use, troubleshooting, install and repair of personal/desktop computer hardware, peripherals, software, mobile, and specialised technology, Tests programs, diagnoses problems implement corrective action procedures and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate.
- Researches and recommends system equipment upgrades and manages equipment inventory
- Work with hardware vendors to resolve equipment failures/problems, Installs, repairs, and removes wires, cable lines.
- Advocates prescribed security policy and processes, administers user accounts as necessary and may perform routine security checks on the system as directed.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Support the roll-out of new applications and participates, assists, or leads with technical projects
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level preferable or proven / relevant IT experience required.
- High level of customer service experience as this is a front facing role.
- Knowledge of ITIL or other service management governance frameworks
- Working knowledge Mobile management tools (Microsoft Intune preferred, Air Watch, Mobile Iron, LANDesk) A high level of competence with Apple iPhones & iPads
- An in-depth understanding Windows 10, Microsoft 365
- Understand the role of enterprise servers in a PC environment (such as Domain Controllers, DHCP Service, Active Directory)
- Understanding of cloud technology (Azure)
- Experience with deploying standard operating environments on PCs such as PXE (Preboot execution environment)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Holly Grant in itContracting directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.