iOS Developer – Remote from Ireland
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior to mid level iOS Developer to join a market-leading software house based in Cork City but happy for candidates to be based remotely anywhere in Ireland. My Client is a fast paced, expanding company which offers huge scope for progression within the company, while utilising the latest technologies. The culture is very much employee focused and encourage creativity from employees allowing you to take ownership of your projects.
This role will be responsible for working with the existing development and mobile development (iOS and Android) teams on reliability and performance from design to implementation.
· Working with the development/engineering teams on a range of iOS applications, liaising closely with the Product team to ensure the best experience for users
· Maintain focus on stability of apps, supporting metrics and working within an Agile environment
· 3 + years of iOS Development experience post grad
· App distribution knowledge, (Apple Store, TestFlight and related areas)
· Object Oriented experience, Model Vie
· Eye for self testing and codebase improvement
· Excellent communication skills
To learn more, please forward your CV stating required salary and notice period. Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.