DevOps Pipeline Engineer – RegTech – Dublin
My client, a world leader in the area of Capital Markets and Banking are partnering with IT Search to engage with a mid level DevOps Engineer to bring additional expertise to their Dublin operations as more and more projects are being based here. Based in Dublin City Centre, but of course remote at present and planning to move to a hybrid onsite/remote basis when safe to do so, this role is to work alongside DevOps and Development teams here and globally, bringing business requirements to “business as usual” solutions.
Expertise in Pipeline creation and maintenance, CI tools, code review and Linux will be required and full details can be provided upon application. The business is moving towards a complete Azure based lifecycle, Azure experience will be welcome.
· Creation and implementation of DevOps Pipelines
· Ideally bringing cloud (preferably Azure) experience to the team (of 16 globally)
· Some packaging across applications
· Documentation and ongoing Pipeline Maintenance
· Planning and execution involvement including significant cross departmental communication
· Mix of pure DevOps Pipelining with some engineering/scripting
· Maintaining high availability of trading platforms
· 6+ years of commercial experience in a Deployment Environment
· Track record of Pipeline creation and management/maintenance
· Unix Scripting a definite advantage plus any Kubernetes knowledge beneficial
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Platform Migration experience a definite bonus
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV in confidence stating availability and required salary/package. This role attracts a very strong basic and benefits package and will move quickly to interview for the right candidate.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.