The Sr IT Business Analyst acts as an interface w/ the business & a partner within the dev. teams to provide an integrated solution across domains. S/he is responsible for independently contributing to the analysis planning, detailed analysis, design, & solution validation for mid to large projects or enhancements for a primary system. The individual must have excellent written & verbal communication skills, excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to facilitate, negotiate, & influence.
• Analysis Planning, Monitoring, and Communication: Responsible for managing individual responsibilities within the analysis plan, approach, and requirements management. Contributes direct input into the approach and status. May have some oversight and supervision by a project lead or manager. Contributes to a primary system and adjacent systems, while staying informed on analysis work for other systems on the project.
• Detailed Analysis: Responsible for performing detailed analysis activities such as detailed requirements, user stories, interface specs, UI specs, and report specs for a primary system. May have oversight and supervision by a project lead or manager.
• Elicitation: Often contributes in the elicitation sessions, storyboarding, prototyping, and analysis. Elicitation participation may be limited to their primary system and adjacent systems.
• Impact Analysis: Contributes to impact analysis on enhancements. Solicited for input on budget analysis or impact assessments for a primary system.
• Knowledge Management: Contributes and manages the knowledge base for a domain, including both project artifacts and living artifacts.
• Solution Assessment and Validation: Reviews QA testing strategy and test plans; Informed on the logical and physical design; Informed or participating with supervision on user acceptance testing.
Skills & Software Requirements:
Competent in Requirements Management Tools, Knowledge Management Tools, and Collaboration Tools. Advanced beginner in Visual Modeling Tools, Data Modeling Tools, and Automation Tools.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group () is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.