Sord Data Systems is an Irish owned company delivering innovative IT infrastructure solutions for the Government, Education and SMB markets.
Sord Data Systems has an excellent service reputation in our markets. Our certified engineering team delivers expert technical advice with exceptional service and support. Sord Data Systems is an HP Platinum Partner for HP Personal Systems. We also provide HP Enterprise Products - Servers and Storage - as well as specialising in Cisco Cloud Managed solutions.
* Helpdesk Support via phone, email and ticketing system.
* Remote and on-site support of customer sites for installation and service
* Providing support, installation and monitoring services for technologies that include PC's & laptops, Printers, Emails , Cloud managed network equipment.
* Administration in a Windows environment
* Software installation including Office, Antivirus and others
* Monitoring , trouble-shooting, issue resolution and maintaining core network and server availability for our clients
* Create and maintain users in an Active Directory environment.
* Mail system management and troubleshooting
* Backup Systems monitor and support
* 2+ years' of technical support experience
* Customer service oriented
* Strong written and verbal and troubleshooting skills
* Solid understanding of hardware products including PCs, laptops, printers, fixed / mobile telephony and basic network equipment.
* Knowledge of Microsoft products including, Active Directory, Exchange, Windows and Office products.
* Understanding of networking/broadband products (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Wifi,4G)
* Candidate will preferably have a Third Level qualification in IT.
* Communication skills are an essential key requirement as you will be dealing with end users and 3rd party service providers on an ongoing basis.
* Problem solving skills and Planning