Business Process Analyst
I am looking to catch up with Process Business Analysts for a hybrid working 6 month rolling contract.
* Lead process design workshops with the IT team and the Business
* Identify what Systems need to be recovered and when, in order to support Business Continuity
* Develop scenarios for User Acceptance Testing and facilitate end user testing
* Develop relationships with all stakeholders by being proactive, displaying a thorough understanding of the business, and providing timely and accurate information through impeccable written and oral communication
* Identification and analysis of problems and potential improvements, and proposal and implementation of solutions
* 3+ Years BPA experience
* Comprehensive experience in the preparation of process design workshops and documents
* Documentation skills - must be able to create clear, accurate and concise documentation
* Experience on Process mapping
* Certification in Business Analysis would be an advantage (e.g. CBAP)
* Experience in Waterfall delivery methodologies
If interested apply below or reach out to Mathew Jameson at Reperio Human Capital for a confidential conversation
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.