We are currently recruiting for a Desktop support engineer, to work on-site with one of our clients Co. Limerick. The successful candidate will have excellent troubleshooting experience, with the ability to deliver exceptional remote and deskside support.
- Deliver remote and desk side support services to end users.
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
- Build, configuring and troubleshoot PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
- Facilitate a warranty repair with the relevant hardware vendor.
- Ad-hoc deployment and/or on-site installation of workstation hardware and/or software.
- Perform coordination of workstation asset recovery.
- Maintain workstation/workstation spare parts break/fix, upgrades and new hires.
- Complete incidents and requests within SLA in pressurised environment.
- Ensure tickets are updated daily.
- Support printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
- Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones.
- Support of Apple MAC devices.
- End-User Data back-up and restoration, as needed
- Practical Knowledge Logging, tracking, updating, and closing tickets in a ticketing system.
- Experience with Active Directory
- MAC troubleshooting experience (advantageous)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The salary for this role is in the region of €35,000. If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com