Senior Full Stack Developer – Enterprise Level Organization
About the organization:
A Giant Tech company and leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions delivered as software-as-a-service. Their solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with managing and improving the productivity of their mobile workforce.
About the role:
You will be responsible for engineering and maintaining features and components across the backend systems and web application stack using a range of some of the latest Technologies .Net/C#/.Net Core. To apply send your CV via the link.
What’s on Offer: Excellent Salary + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Educational assistance
• Implement changes and new features in a manner which promotes efficient, reusable and performant code.
• Liaise with product stakeholders and other teams in the organization to complete the projects on time and to the highest quality standards.
• Participate in peer code reviews, manage criteria applied during code reviews.
• Investigate technical issues during the full development lifecycle including specific components in production.
• Provide effort estimations for individual and team assignments.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
• 7+ Years commercial .Net/C# Development experience
• Experience of Object Oriented/SOLID Design principles and Practices.
• Experience developing scalable microservice architectures.
• Experience to distributed caching frameworks (e.g Redis, Memcached) and messaging frameworks (e.g. Kinesis, RabbitMQ).
• Good understanding of the .NET ecosystem (Framework and Core) and C#.
• Experience writing automated unit and end-to-end tests.
• Experience with GIT or other revision control system.
• Experience working with relational (SQL Server, Postgres etc.) and NoSQL (Redis, Dynamo, etc.) databases.
• Experience working in larger project and team environments with product, application support and operations teams.
• Demonstrated delivery of major projects with a focus on quality and productivity in a continuous integration/delivery environment.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
Advantage but not essential:
• Experience developing and deploying serverless and non-serverless applications to AWS.
• Experience with low level data structure and algorithm design.
• Angular and TypeScript experience.
• Exposure to TDD and/or BDD.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)