We are recruiting a UX developer for a global company based in NI. The company is a major players in the E-learning sector, and has been built on secure foundations creating sustainable and organic profitability.
If you have 1-2 years PQE within a large company and are looking for somewhere to advance your career in a hands on environment or if you are just looking for somewhere to hone your craft and you match the criteria…
This is your next step up the ladder!
The role has the option of being fully remote, so you can apply anywhere in the UK or ROI if you have eligibility, however if getting into the office is your thing, the company have offices in Belfast which you can use as you wish.
Develop professional user interfaces for learning platforms
such as Moodle/Totara
● Work collaboratively with colleagues to guarantee high
quality, on-time and on-budget projects
● Delivering optimum results for customers
● Conduct UX consultancy sessions to deliver project
● Ensure the highest quality of design, implementation &
● Collaborate with non-technical staff in emerging web
development techniques & best practises
● Provide accurate task estimations
● Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline
● Excellent experience & knowledge of HTML and CSS
● Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS and LESS
● Commercial experience and/or a passion for PHP development
● Experience in using version control systems (eg. Git)
● Excellent knowledge of web accessibility standards
● Proven track record of testing, debugging and addressing
development issues (Eg. Cross Browser compatibility issues)
● Prioritise teamwork via strong communication & collaboration
● Knowledge of Virtual Learning Environments such as
● LAMP Experience (Linux Apache MySQL PHP)
● Experience in NodeJS/NPM
● Experience in using task runner modules such as
● Knowledge of bug/issue tracking software such as JIRA
● Experience in using modern front-end frameworks such
as React, Angular or Vue
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website