ROLE: Frontend Developer
LOCATION: Remote with some travel to head office in Belfast
THE ROLE: Our Client, a market leader in the UK in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability technology solutions, has a unique opportunity for a .NET, C#, React developer who is interested in working in a tight, growing team for a company embedded in 'tech for good'. The Company is currently experiencing strong growth as a result of businesses focus on sustainability and the need to 'build back better' post-Covid.
The Company is looking for a hands-on developer with frontend experience and ideally a desire, over time, to learn back end .NET/C# as well.
If you want to create tech for good, join a small yet innovative team, work in a cloud environment and help customers to support their societal and environmental goals, then Thrive CSR is right for you.
* Work with the head of development to determine technical requirements from functional specifications
* Write clean, scalable front end code
* Test and deploy applications and systems
* Revise, update, refactor and debug code
* Improve existing software
* Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
* Provide technical support to customers, on occasion
* 3+ years front end experience, such as React (preferred), Angular or Vue etc
* CSS/HTML experience
* Ability to write clean, well structured code
* Professional, personable approach to dealing with customers
* Self starter and high rate of work
* React experience
* .NET experience
* MYSQL experience