We are recruiting a UX developer for a global company based in NI. The company is a major players in the E-learning sector, and has been built on secure foundations creating sustainable and organic profitability.
If you have 1-2 years PQE within a large company and are looking for somewhere to advance your career in a hands on environment or if you are just looking for somewhere to hone your craft and you match the criteria…
This is your next step up the ladder!
The role has the option of being fully remote, so you can apply anywhere in the UK or ROI if you have eligibility, however if getting into the office is your thing, the company have offices in Belfast which you can use as you wish.
Skills and Qualities
● Able to work independently, deliver on-time, on-budget & to quality. Resilient when challenges arise
● Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
● Excellent user interaction skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills, with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people comfortably
● A user focused individual with strong decision making skills
● Have an understanding and appreciation of scripting to automate recurring processes
● Flexible, with a strong work ethic and willingness to travel when required
● Consistently demonstrate alignment with SL's values
Interest in DevOps processes & tooling
Experience with ISO27001 certification process
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website