Due to continued expansion of eir evo we are now seeking to recruit an experienced Systems Administrator that endeavours to become an integral part of our Managed Services Team, working in an evolving and exciting multi-customer multi-technology IT environment.
At eir evo, we offer a unique and unrivalled communications and ICT services portfolio for the Irish marketplace. By tracking leading-edge developments in technology, we make them accessible for our customers, delivered via our best-in-class consultative and managed services. Through our guidance and expertise, we bring businesses to life and empower them with a clear route to success.
- Working in a growing Managed Services team with procedures based on ITIL Framework and governed by ISO 20000
- Work with technical experts and business managers to support and when appropriate input into recommendations to optimise client solutions
- Investigation and Diagnosis - establish failing component, confirm impact, identify any events that may have been a contributing factor
- Resolution and Recovery, reducing impact were possible
- Escalation point for other ICT support teams
- Coordinate other ICT teams or 3rd parties where required
- Provisioning of Servers and Storage
- Citrix certified
- SCCM knowlege
- Provide On Call Support in a rotating team
- Write efficient, easy to follow user guides and documentation and maintain a clear focus on building knowledge management
- Assess infrastructure changes, raise awareness for potential impacts and play a key role in change management governance
Required Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- 4 + years previous experience working as a System Administrator in an Enterprise environment or Managed Services environment
- Virtualisation and storage experience
- Enterprise Microsoft Windows Server environments
- Active Directory
- SAN Storage
- An understanding of networking to be capable of identifying network issues
- Excellent communicator, comfortable managing the expectations of senior technical staff as well as senior management
- ITIL knowledge and experience
The successful candidate
- Has a flair for technology and enjoys problem solving and rising to challenges?
- Enjoys working with teams and liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Can provide technical leadership to team mates
- Demonstrates great determination in resolving complex issues and closing out projects
- Is comfortable at handling major incidents and providing leadership and input into resolution
- Is customer focused and deadline oriented in an SLA driven environment
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link.
eir evo/itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo/itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.