We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
* Responsible for Evaluating the existing Data Protection Framework and oversee the development and implementation of an Information Governance Framework which ensures that the company complies with Data Protection legislation and policies.
* Draft new and amend existing Data Protection policies, procedures, processes, and guidelines, where required, in consultation with key stakeholders to ensure organisational compliance.
* Maintain records of all data processing activities conducted by the company.
* Assess risks for process and system changes.
* Report and manage all data protection incidents and breaches
* Ensure all employment and commercial contracts are complaint with relevant data protection legislation and regulations.
* Provide advice and training to employees in compliance requirements.
* Conduct audits to ensure compliance
* A minimum 3 years' experience in HR/ data protection compliance
* A Third level Degree in Human Resource, Business or Law
* Experienced in European data protection laws and practices
* Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
* Ability to work with confidential information
* Ability to work with a variety of styles and work on own initiative
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines
* Proficiency in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel