Pantheon Talent & Consulting is excited to partner exclusively with a brand new company based in the heart of Northern Ireland. The business is led by exceptionally talented individuals in the area of digital authentication, and with their innovative technology, they are building a revolutionary asset identity platform that will help shape and tackle challenges in the global supply chain industry.
As they embark on this exciting journey, they are looking to hire an experienced and passionate Engineer to join their incredible team. The Senior DevSecOps role can either be based in the head office in Belfast or can be based remotely from anywhere in Ireland/Mainland Europe.
The Snr DevSecOps, You, will be responsible for
Responsible for building the structure of a software application.
Choose and deploy the appropriate automated application security testing tools.
Responsibility to make users aware of how to make the most of application security features. Software projects have become a complex mixture of different moving parts -- both human and machine.
The DevSecOps, You, will have
* 5 + years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, application development, or operations
* Work with internal teams to define, implement and operate a platform support model that leverages DevSecOps principles
* Initiate, build and sustain productive relationships.
* Serve as an escalation point for customer concerns if/when they arise. Identify appropriate resolutions to achieve client satisfaction in a timely manner.
* Monitor and manage deployment and support
* Enforce standard methodologies, processes and tools and ensure compliance to enterprise architecture, global information security policies and overall company strategy
* Provide leadership and direction to direct reports
* Demonstrate, by example, in-depth knowledge of UK Government best practices
* Create an open, honest, accountable and collaborative team environment
* Facilitate challenging conversations where IT standards and business demands conflict to agree pragmatic solutions.
* Work as part of a team of software and security engineers, with a high degree of freedom to design and build best-in-class offerings
* Point of contact for product teams as it relates to automation, CI/CD, and DevOps and/or DevSecOps
* Build tools and automation scripts that enable developers to easily consume security services delivered by the AppSec team
* Design and test solutions to unique and interesting challenges
* Build strong relationships with Shared Business Platforms technical teams
* Improve the accessibility of security through automation, continuous integration pipelines, and other means
* Understand existing processes and identify how to improve and streamline them in order to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
* Flexible working options | Wellness programs | Pension | Attractive remuneration package | Employee Share Option Scheme | Continuous Personal Development | Global locations | Twenty days holidays plus eight bank holidays | Regular team and social events
Simply click APPLY, to forward a CV in the strictest of confidence or if you would like to chat to us personally call UK / ROI
Pantheon Talent & Consultants operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business, adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief