We are partnering with a sports trading tech company to find them their next Python Developer.
The team is made up of highly skilled and experienced individuals from various backgrounds including financial trading, sports betting, cryptocurrency and tech consulting.
About this role
They have a complex eco-system that supports our proprietary sports trading engine.
The team are looking for a talented python developer to help build more tools, systems, automation and data collection processes.
You will work with our operations and trading team to build new tools to help debug in real-time - networking, data, processes and trading information.
You will build new systems and automations to make our trading eco-system more robust and reliable.
You will build out new automations to collect and process all kinds of sports related data, like NFL player statistics, golfer statistics, weather forecasts, stadium ratings, soccer results, etc.
* Build tools and systems
* Design and implement new automations
* Create new data collection processes/scripts
* Work as part of the operations team to make our systems more reliable and robust
* Work closely with the trading team to identify automations and tooling
* 2-4 years of python experience
* Experience with linux systems
* Working knowledge of SQL
* A detail-orientated approach to work
* Excellent communications skills
* Desire to work in a collaborative manner
Bonus points for any of the following:
* Knowledge of Airflow
* Knowledge of React/HTML/CSS
* Knowledge/interest in math/statistics
* Interest in sports