Following a period of continual growth, we are excited to be recruiting a Service Delivery Manager to join the team here at eir evo. The role is a senior position within the management team and reports directly to the Operations Director.
At eir evo, we offer a unique and unrivalled communications and ICT services portfolio for the Irish marketplace. By tracking leading-edge developments in technology, we make them accessible for our customers, delivered via our best-in-class consultative and managed services. Through our guidance and expertise, we bring businesses to life and empower them with a clear route to success.
- Monitor our overall Service Delivery Metrics, including, Service Levels, Incidents, process and change management and instigate appropriate actions to address any issues or non-conformance.
- Participate in commercial contract negotiations for new and rolling client contracts.
- Ensure all agreements are confirmed and understood within the Client SLAs and manage service delivery in line with these deliverables and the associated key performance indicators (KPIs) and key Risk indicators (KRIs).
- Ensuring that proactive measures are in place to improve the quality of service that is being delivered.
- Maintain and monitor performance Levels for all ICT operations, controls and processes to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Attend Quarterly Review meetings with assigned clients, providing report dashboards as input to Service Level Reviews.
- Work closely with all partner vendors to ensure compliance and regulatory requirements around training and service delivery are met.
- 7 – 10 years’ experience working in a large IT Organisation.
- Strong technical background mandatory
- Proven commercial experience and awareness.
- Project Management capabilities with ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team.
- Service Delivery Management capabilities in particular service level management, incident management, change management and performance management.
- Proven experience in a client facing position.
- Min 7-10 years’ experience managing a technical team.
- ITIL qualification required.
- Third level IT / Management qualification would be an advantage.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link.
eir evo/itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo/itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.