IRC have partnered with a market-leading software company who are looking for Senior SRE's to join their team!
Your duties will include:
* Working as a member of the Platform Operations/SRE Team to build, administer and maintain 24/7 production and development environments in AWS and other cloud platforms.
* Working closely with development teams in supporting new features and services via deployments using CI/CD principles.
* Contribute to internal tools that help us improve our operations processes, manage our infrastructure, and scale our systems.
* Using common orchestration/infrastructure-as-code tools to manage and improve stateless infrastructure (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Salt, etc.).
* Help drive the transformation of the traditional Operations function to Site Reliability Engineering Principles and Practices.
* Participate in the operations on-call rotation, triaging and addressing production issues as they arise. Writing and delivering Post-mortems.
The ideal candidate will have:
* At least 5-10 years serving a large-scale SaaS web application solution with AWS, or similar cloud provider.
* Good understanding of database administration concepts, including troubleshooting of slow or inefficient operations.
* Familiarity with a CI/CD or automation system, e.g. Jenkins, GitHub Actions, TeamCity, CircleCI, GitLab CI/CD.
* Comfortability in using command line tools to efficiently troubleshoot and maintain our applications and underlying infrastructure.
* Familiarity with APIs used for monitoring, management, user provisioning, and SSO.
* Comfortability in at least one scripting language, e.g. Python, Bash.
* Experience in monitoring and metrics systems, e.g. Nagios, Datadog, Grafana, ELK.
* Thorough understanding of common Internet protocols (e.g. HTTP, DNS, SMTP) and networking concepts: firewalls, network segregation, TCP-IP.
* Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, PKI certificates, and key and secret management.
* Experience working on-call and understanding of service level agreements (SLA) with stakeholders.
* Good understanding of REST APIs.
* Experience working in an agile/scrum environment.
Some of the benefits include:
* Highly paid competitive salary
* Generous holiday allowance
* Remote working / hybrid depending on preference
* Dental Insurance
* Private Health Insurance
* Luxurious office space in Dublin city centre
* Plus more!
If interested, please apply via the apply button.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.