I am curently recruiting for an experienced Scrum Master to work on an exciting piece of work for my Dublin based client. This will be a 6 month rolling contract. The ideal candidate must have either a development or management background for this one.
* Identifying and removing impediments & blockers and assisting management in shaping the Organisation's Agile journey.
* Protecting the team from outside interruptions and distractions as they engineer new software products.
* Facilitating Scrum rituals & workshops enabling teams to deliver benefit by coaching teams on Agile/Scrum principles and values.
* Setting up and establishing new Scrum and Agile teams.
* Supporting the Product Owner in delivering their Product aspirations in a timely and cost-effective manner.
* Working with the Lead Project Manager on the rationalisation and delivery of the Platform roadmap.
* Aiding teams to effectively identify, plan and implement successful outcomes of work packages and projects.
* Providing reports and updates to senior management.
* Leading the Scrum and Agile development teams with experience of different methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban etc.
* Building cross functional, diverse teams to deliver complex technology enabled transformation projects and products.
* Ensuring the product backlog is captured, prioritised and delivered by the team.
* Guiding projects through the release pipeline, including ensuring releases have been load tested, have appropriate monitoring and comply with information security standards.
* Reviewing, and being responsible for, the overall development and integration of Epics and Features - including prioritising burndown lists.
* Ensuring appropriate tools are deployed and methods and practices are implemented - such as PPM and DevOps tooling.
Skills / Experience:
* Previous experience as a Scrum Master with knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
* Agile Delivery Capability: on experience in Agile / Scrum environments, in a software development arena is needed.
* Experience of leading the introduction and embedding of exceptional agile processes and practises.
* Industry Experience: in Software Development or Business Transformation projects delivering change through technology.
* Ability to lead and coach other and work cross functionally within an organisation
* Proven experience in strategic planning, risk management and change management
Send me a direct email also if you would like - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.