URGENT! DevOps Engineer (AWS, Pulumi, Kubernetes): Remote
I am partnering with this unique SaaS company who are at the coalface of what they do. They require a DevOps Engineer to join their global cross functional team.
You will be responsible for:
* Building and maintaining deployment pipelines/CICD
* AWS Infrastructure best practices
* Managing existing infrastructure in production and development environments
* Troubleshoots and resolving reliability problems in production
You will have :
* Experience with high traffic applications and complex infrastructure
* AWS experience (ALB, ECS, EKS, EC2, S3, RDS, CloudFront, Route53, etc)
* AWS Security Tools
* Terraforms, Cloudformation or Pulumi
* Docker, Kubernetes
These are exciting times for my SaaS client as their product suite expands and grows from strength to strength. You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits plus unrivalled career progression opportunities. I am dealing with this client at directorate level so fast feedback and a quick recruitment process. Reach out for more details and do not miss this awesome opportunity.