Senior C#/.NET IoT Developer with Azure
Dublin (2 days per week)
€80,000 - €90,000
My client is a global heavy machinery supplier. The development team here are using leading edge Microsoft technologies, IoT and machine learning to automate and modernise their client's businesses.
The team is based in Dublin, though you will only be asked to come into the office twice per week. The company is looking for ambitious Senior C# / .NET Software Developers ready to grow within the company, with fantastic opportunities for progression.
You will communicate with clients and take responsibility to find solutions, taking charge of the cloud back-end. You'll work collaboratively with some of the best in Ireland on some of the most interesting products. This company know they have one of the most attractive offerings for passionate Senior Developers who want to work with the best technologies and learn about AI, IoT, Machine Learning, Containerisation, Microservices and Cloud based optimisation. So this position is extremely competitive, if you're interested apply today so you don't miss out!
* 5-10 years .NET stack software development experience
* Backend C# / .NET Technical expertise
* NET Core
* Backend API
* Knowledge of and experience with Azure (especially IoT, CI/CD)
* Strong experience with Microservices, Docker containers
* Database manipulation with SQL
* A Bachelor in Computer Science, or Software Engineering, or a related discipline
* Thorough understanding of SDLC
* C++ Knowledge beneficial
* You should be a passionate, self-motivated, dynamic, a strong communicator and eager to learn and adopt new features of technology being used
.NETCore Stack , C# , SQL, DevOps, Microservices, ASP.NETCore, WebAPI, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps, Microservices, Docker, Cloud Architecture, C++, CI/CD, ASP.NETcore, GitLab
Salary and Benefits
* €80,000 - €90,000
* Health care
* Life insurance
Key Words: Developer, C#, .NET, CSharp, DotNET, Software, Engineer, Analyst Programmer, WebAPI, Full Stack, Greenfield, Machine Learning, IoT, ASP.Net Core, Azure, CI/CD, SQL, Backend API
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.