IT Vendor Manager - 12 Month Rolling Contract, Exciting Company
I am working with a well-respected Dublin based client, currently recruiting for an IT Vendor Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
You will work with Senior IT stakeholders across the organisation to deliver a consistent and transparent Vendor Management Framework for all IT vendors and suppliers. This will require a collaborative approach working with all IT vendors & key stakeholders. You will be responsible for building a range of key elements into the framework to support all IT vendor engagements - risk management, performance KPIs, contract negotiation / renewals, SLAs, Pricing, Issue Resolution among others.
You will be responsible for co-ordinating all Vendor Reviews appropriate (Monthly / Quarterly / Steering) to the agreed level of engagement & risk with each vendor. You will deliver a framework in Jira/Confluence to track KPIs and metrics relevant to the vendor engagements. You will support the wider Technology teams to build processes and a culture to continually improve Vendor management across the organisation.
80% of the role: is about managing suppliers/vendors who deliver project/product. The focus in not on production support but on Delivery.
The role requires someone who can build a Tech Vendor Management function within the company's technology division, build processes/framework (governance, KPIs, customer satisfaction) and culture to improve vendor performance, generating value (quality: time/cost/ways of working), reducing vendor risk and maximising opportunity - ensure vendor management is ingrained in the culture
20% of the role: is focused on contract negotiations/renewals (for example DC support contracts, DC Exit)
Proven experience in building relationships in a complex, multi supplier environment also important.
What you definitely need:
* Have worked with and been responsible for managing a lot of Vendors
* Relevant 3rd level degree with IT / Business Process / Procurement Focus
* Extensive proven experience managing 3rd party IT vendors & vendor life cycle management.
* Service delivery management, ITIL experience combined with incident and problem management
* IT policy management / Governance of IT audits
* Excellent negotiation, communication and influencing skills up to senior management / C-Suite
What's on offer:
* Competitive daily rate depending on experience
* 12 month rolling contract
* Large degree of remote working
Send me a direct email also if you would like - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.