Senior Azure DevOps Engineer – RegTech – Dublin
My client, a world leader in the area of Capital Markets and Banking are partnering with IT Search to engage with a senior DevOps Engineer with specific Azure experience to bring additional expertise to their Dublin operations as more and more projects are being based here. Based in Dublin City Centre and with a hybrid onsite/WFH basis, this role is to work alongside DevOps and Development teams here and globally, bringing business requirements to “business as usual” solutions.
Expertise in infrastructure provisioning, release and deploy and migration knowledge will be of interest plus the ability to work and think independently.
• Working with a local and international (US) team across release and change management
• Deploy within Azure using various methods – virtual machines and more
• Bring additional DevOps expertise including monitoring, CI/CD, performance evaluation and documentation
• 8/10 years of post graduate DevOps/SRE experience
• Strong Azure experience as well as a high level of comfort working in Linux
• Configuration of large dataset based technology (Hadoop, Kafka or similar)
• Automation, Release and deployment expertise plus additional programming/scripting skills
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV in confidence stating availability and required salary/package.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.