Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6 Month WFH contract.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will act as the link between end users, the business and 3rd party suppliers. The Senior Business Analyst will analyse, evaluate, and define/refine processes and document business processes, business requirements and functional requirements for a range on internal financial services projects.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be involved in process improvement and business transformation projects where there is an emphasis on improving existing processes supported by new development and/or enhancement.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Facilitate meetings and workshops with the aim of eliciting business requirements from key stakeholders
• Coordinate, review and sign off BRD’s with key stakeholders prior to handover to the technical and or implementation teams in conjunction with the project manager
• Analyse current systems to provide alternative solutions and recommendations – this may require the BA to challenge existing ways of working and processes
• Collaborate with developers during the technical design and implementation stages to ensure the effective implementation of projects
• Work with test teams during the testing stage to ensure that the documented requirements have been delivered, and are ready for deployment
• Provide post implementation support where necessary until the solution is fully embedded, from a process and IT perspective
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ years Business Analysis experience
• Good financial services experience
• Full project lifecycle experience
• Banking experience would be a plus
• Have a pragmatic approach to tasks and activities
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available