We are currently looking for an Operations Agent to join our team!
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland but the role is Home based
Hours of Work: Part Time - 22 hours per week
Mon - Fri 17:00 - 22:00 (Three shifts of 5 hours. Days of the week may vary according to rota)
Sat / Sun - 08:00 - 22:00 (One 7-hour weekend shift on a Saturday or Sunday each week, according to rota)
Salary: £11 per hour (£16.50 per hour for the weekend shifts) plus benefits
About the Role:
Reporting into Operations Co-ordinator and working as part of the Operations team, the Operations Helpdesk Agent will be responsible for providing first-line and on-going support to all customer accounts.
Operations Agent Duties:
* Provide support for all queries from the initial call to resolution where possible
* Assisting sales agents in an empathetic, persuasive, and confident telephone manner
* Assist in the progression of applications
* Analysing new applications to ensure business legitimacy
* Ability to logically pursue problems, overcome queries and set priorities
* Remotely troubleshoot and diagnose payment devices
* Monitoring Customer Accounts scanning for unusual activity
* Reporting suspected fraudulent payments
* Organise collection of devices via courier portals
* Deal with customer complaints in a timely manner
Operations Agent Requirements:
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to always produce accurate work which is clear and complete
* Professional, clear and confident communication skills on the telephone
* Comfortable working independently and efficiently to deadlines
* Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
* Excellent organisation skills
* An autonomous approach to workload
* High energy with the ability to multi-task and prioritise as appropriate
* Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) together with the confidence to effectively use other in-house databases as required
* A proven track record in a customer service role
* Whilst a home-based role, ideally living within a reasonable distance of Belfast.
At UTP we recognise that our employees are our greatest asset, and we like to reward your hard work with benefits that we think you will love!
Our aim is to continually support you in work, but out of work too…
Operations Agent Benefits:
* Enhanced pension contributions
* Discounts & Freebies on food / drink / tech / gadgets / entertainment and much more!
* Free eye tests with Specsavers
* Annual awards ceremony
* Day off on your Birthday!
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (offering confidential support and guidance)
* Access to our online workout platforms (HIIT)
* Access to our meditation, hypnosis and yoga platforms
* Access to our online learning platform
About the Company:
UTP Merchant Services Limited and its sister company Faster Processing Limited are two of the fastest growing, innovative fintech organisations in the UK. Through a mixture of innovation and a focus on delivering outstanding customer service, we are committed to providing our customer base with market leading credit and debit card processing solutions.
With a customer base of over 20,000 customers, approximately £3 billion is processed across UTP's estate of credit card machines each year with many hundreds of new customers being added on a monthly basis.
If you think you are suitable for the Operations Agent role then please, apply now