Senior SQL Server DBA
Our client, a thriving financial services company who are expanding their data and infrastructure teams, is currently seeking to bring on board a Senior SQL Server DBA to support their growing operations team.
You will support a range of teams across the business, including finance, product and BI so there is great scope for development with this role.
* BSc in Quantitative discipline or suitable experience
* Extensive DBA experience of MSSQL Enterprise production environment
* Deep knowledge and experience of MSSQL replication, disaster recovery, high-availability clusters, backup etc.
* Deep understanding tuning optimization
* Excellent knowledge of troubleshooting
* Strong technical problem-solving skills
* Familiar with SSIS, SSRS and ETL processes
* Good knowledge of PowerShell
* Experience working with AWS / Azure SQL Databases very desirable
* A strong customer focus
* Fluent in English with an ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences
You will find a great range of benefits, including pension (up to 15%), healthcare, bonus structure (up to 15%), employee perks and more!
You will also avail of flexible working options as well as working on a world class team where you will see your career develop and grow enormously!
Get in touch with Graeme King at Reperio to discuss further.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.