Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. As a Technical Remote Support Specialist within HPE Pointnext Services you will join an industry-leading organization that delivers a myriad of services and solutions, accelerating Hewlett Packard Enterprise's strategy as the edge-to-cloud platform as-a-service company.
Global Remote Services are made up of teams that provide remote technical support, pre and post-sales questions and advice to solve customer issues and help them overcome challenges. Our diverse team work directly with enterprise customers to resolve technical issues, coordinate onsite support and give advice on best-practices.
Within our Dublin hub we support enterprise customers within the Nordic and Benelux countries. We take pride in our ability to offer a unique opportunity for building fundamental technical and customer experience skills while solving problems and collaborating with technical experts within your direct and extended team. We are devoted to enabling you to learn and grow, achieving our shared goals by bringing together the massive range of training content and development opportunities across Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
What you will do
Your primary responsibility will be resolving customer problems and questions through phone and email by deploying troubleshooting, research and collaboration. We resolve cases through phone and email communication, with the use of remote support tools, interaction with engineering teams, part replacements and collaboration with onsite engineers.
On a daily basis you can expect to:
- Work with your direct team to coordinate and take ownership of cases, communicate with customers and drive support cases to resolution.
- Collaborate with experts and higher support tiers to solve challenging problems.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers to understand their needs, and help them get the most out of their HPE products.
- Arrange part replacements and onsite engineer visits, collaborate with onsite engineers.
- Take part in technical and non-technical initiatives and projects across the organization.
To excel at this, you will need to:
- Be customer oriented, we are obsessed with our customers. You will need to use your growing technical knowledge to offer solutions with ever-present focus on keeping your customer informed.
- Learn constantly, while working with a wide array of customers in diverse industries, as well as experts across our organization.
- Be curious, push yourself to understand the details of the problems you encounter, and be proactive in finding solutions for them. Keep yourself up to date with product developments and known issues.
The knowledge and skills you'll need
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Being able to formulate thoughtful, empathetic and concise communication to customers is a must.
- Experience with troubleshooting hardware and software issues at any scale. More importantly, the desire and ability to grow these skills.
- Specific knowledge in the following is not a requirement but a major plus.
- Fundamental understanding of Hybrid Infrastructure
- Windows Server
- RedHat or other linux distros
- Virtualization technologies
- Building PC's
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, find the best way to solve a problem and execute it.
- Proficiency with case management, collaboration and CRM tools(SFDC,Jira, Zendesk, Slack)
- Experience in a role providing remote support.
- Fluency in English as well as Dutch or one other Nordic language
What we can offer you
- Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
- A blended home and office based work environment. Exceptional wellness benefits including Wellness Fridays, access to physical, mental and financial wellness programs, and 6 months paid parental leave.
- If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find Out More About Us And Follow Us On