My client, an established and thriving e-commerce business, are currently looking for an experienced senior data analyst to join the team. You should have strong experience of leveraging data to improve business performance. You will join the Data Analytics team which also works cross-functionally with other teams across the business. You will have a key role in strategy and decision making. You will regularly liaise with C-level business partners in order to leverage data and ensure that best practise is followed as well as opportunities being realised.
* You will conduct extensive analysis of department performance for business reviews, making recommendations and providing strategic insights.
* Deliver analytical projects on various campaigns and other key parts of the business
* Analyse and provide insights around processes to help identify opportunities for improvement
* Develop and maintain operational reporting for the team and wider business
* Support more junior members of the Analytics team
* Strong analytical mindset as well as excellent business acumen.
* Extensive SQL experience, you should be advanced level SQL. Additional Microsoft BI stack is an advantage.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Fluent in English and capable of clearly communicating and presenting information to key stakeholders
* Ability to explain technical to non - technical teams
* Proven expereince in Power BI and DAX or similar
* Proven ability to work with large data sets
* Self sufficient, able to work with minimal guidance and manage own time under pressure.
* Data Warehouse experience including desiging star schemas desirable
* Experience working with sales or product teams desirable
* Experience working in CRM or Email Marketing Campaigns desirable also
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career, or a more experienced Data Analyst looking for a change of pace. This is a great environment where you will hit the ground running, be part of a team who have clear deliverables and show a lot of ambition.
There is also an extensive benefits package including pension, healthcare, life insurance, generous holidays, wellness and games rooms in office, subsidised canteen and a hybrid approach to on site/off site working.
Get in touch with Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.