AWS Cloud Architect
This is a really exciting role where an experienced cloud architect can join a company in the middle of a large-scale digital transformation and get to have a massive amount of influence on that project.
The AWS Architect will be responsible for working on future delivery proposals, providing support to the delivery teams to ensure that the guard rail standards are being adhered to. The role will also play a pivotal role with the wider tech teams and will be looked at to push a DevOps culture of collaboration across the technical department.
The company is focused on becoming entirely cloud-based and this role will get to be one of the champions of that movement. You'll be working alongside other hugely experienced architects and will need to be comfortable operating in that kind of high-level environment.
Desired Technical Skills:
* Extensive hands-on AWS cloud architecture experience
* In-depth knowledge of core AWS Services
* Excellent knowledge of AWS design principles
* Experience with IAC tools like Terraform, CDK, etc
* Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS environments in a secure and cost-effective manner
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Comfortable with stakeholder interactions and mentoring more junior engineers
If you'd be interested in applying for the role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.