TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our Technology Client in Ireland, is seeking applications for an IT Service Assurance Manager to join their IT Services Team.
Your role will be to deliver an end to end view of service performance and customer experience across service propositions. This will be done via the agreement of Service Levels with customers, ensuring compliance and communicating performance to key stakeholders both internal and external. You will also be responsible for instigating, developing and implementing Service Improvement activities in the event of under-performance or in line with changing business requirements.
You will also take ownership of critical incidents, co-ordinate with resolution parties and establish effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews.
Essential Skills Include:
· ITIL3 or ITIL4 certified to foundation level at a minimum
· 4-5 years' experience in IT Service Delivery environments
· Demonstrated experience in technical service delivery with fluency in standard service delivery metrics.
· Demonstrated experience in incident management processes.
· Be able to critically analyse data and processes to identify issues, root causes and corrective actions.(Root Cause Analysis)
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies and principles
· Ability to lead, motivate and encourage teamwork.
· Customer focus - Focuses on both internal and external customers and develops understanding of all relevant issues.
· Technical understanding of IT products and/or services
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Fluent in English
Nice to have Skills Include:
· 3rd level qualification in Computer Science or technical discipline
· Knowledge of ITSM ticketing systems such as Service Now
· Knowledge of Modern Workplace Solutions
· Experience delivering to partner channels as well as to end customers.
This role will not sponsor a work permit application. Candidate must be fully eligible to work in Ireland at present (ie EU Passport or Stamp 4 Work permit).
Fully remote work possible with occasional requirement to attend meetings onsite at the head office in Dublin or on Customer Sites.
To apply - email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your relevant background and work experience.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.
Should this position not be specifically what you are seeking, we are hiring for numerous positions currently so please get in touch with us as we may have other roles that would be relevant. email@example.com