We are recruiting for a PMO Technical Analyst for one of the largest professional services network companies worldwide. The ideal candidate will be providing leadership and direction to support technology centric programmes. They are looking for a high performing individual with expertise in Programme and Portfolio/Project Management.
- Management of the project management office, delivering all PMO activities for one or more projects as required.
- Supporting consistent delivery of high-quality project deliverables on time and within budget.
- Managing and monitoring project logs, including project plans, risk and issue logs, project budgets, resource plans and project reports, including status report etc.
- Helping to shape creative and innovative solutions to address client technology issues.
- Assisting in managing financial aspects of projects and engagements by organising staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders.
· Supporting collaboration and teaming activities across engagements and across the Technology Consulting team.
- Strong academic record in a third level degree, preferably in a business or IT related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a client facing role for a leading consulting or professional services company.
- Experience in focus industries such as Financial Services or Advanced Manufacturing/ Industry 4.0
- Experience in technology areas – CRM, Cloud Migration, IoT, Blockchain
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, multi-vendor environment.
If you are interested in this position, apply below.
Alternatively you can submit your CV to email@example.com and call 064 6622 007 and ask for Darragh.