iOS Developer – Fully Remote from Ireland
Our client is a world leader in technology solutions within the Aviation industry and has partnered with IT Search to engage an iOS Engineer to join their existing fully remote (and will remain so) distributed team here in Ireland.
This role will be responsible for working with the existing development and mobile development (iOS and Android) teams on reliability and performance from design to implementation, specifically in the areas of iOS, iPadOS utilising Objective C and Swift.
· Working with the development/engineering teams on a range of iOS applications, liaising closely with the Product team to ensure the best experience for users
· Using REST Web Services and JSON/XML on data processing
· Maintain focus on stability of apps, supporting metrics and working within an Agile environment
· 3+ years of iOS Development experience post grad
· Swift and Objective, iPadOS experience of definite interest
· App distribution knowledge, (Apple Store, TestFlight and related areas)
· Eye for self-testing and codebase improvement
· Excellent communication skills
To learn more, please forward your CV stating required salary and notice period. Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.