itContracting are currently seeking applicants for an IT Service / Delivery Lead. This is a contract position located with our client in Waterford (hybrid options available)
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships within the business areas supported and participate as required in the relevant business management meetings.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external service providers, where appropriate, ensuring any Service Levels Agreements are met.
- Act as point of contact for IT Shared Services, managing issue resolution at site.
- Proactively manage communications relating to IT service.
- Lead the introduction of minor shared service global solutions/systems, services and initiatives into assigned business areas.
- Ensure that effective use is made of new IT systems, and that target benefits are achieved.
- Understand the Strategic IT Applications and the IT Support Services to maximise the value created through those applications for site.
- Support the sites on-call rota
- Ensure validation lifecycle documentation is implemented in accordance with procedural and regulatory expectations.
- Own the IT tasks involved in the preparation and implementation of new infrastructure and other prerequisite phase.
- Assure IT Continuity through the regular maintenance and testing of IT Continuity Plans.
- Own & manage site elements of Risk, Quality and Compliance management for IT services.
- Engage with site tiered accountability process; and participate in IT Performance Management processes.
- Lead by example to demonstrate the right EHS behaviours and encourage others to improve their safety culture.
- To be aware of and understand appropriate commitments/requirements of the Quality Management
- System (QMS) & Information Technology Management System (ITMS).
- 7+ years IT service / project delivery experience with several years in technical roles.
- Would benefit from having exposure to Cyber Security risk reduction and Data Analytics.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to interface with operational, capital projects and senior management within the organization.
- Ability to drive high level strategic initiatives and execute methodically to meet business priorities.
- Degree (BSc in IT or equivalent)
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Alison Gleeson or Brian Coss in itContracting directly.
Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.