Senior Embedded Engineer
Salary: Very negotiable
My client is looking for an experience embedded engineer to join their team in order to help with the growth and expansion of the company. The Embedded engineer will essentially run themselves (Be their own boss). The main responsibilities of the role is to programme microprocessors with C language in order to help them advance their technology to new depths in the networking industry.
* Degree in computer science - Or a relevant field
* 5+ years' Experience Programming in C (or to Senior level)
* Experience with Programming Microprocessors
* PIC,ARM, Arduino experience
* Proficiency in USB/Ethernet/WIFI
If/When you are interested in this opportunity get in touch with Daniel Brown at Reperio Human Capital. 01 553 9516/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.