Customer Service Advisor - DHL
We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with DHL in the search for professional and enthusiastic people to work at the DHL Call Centre located in Shannon Co. Clare.
We are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to supplement the core customer service workforce on a full time basis.
Guidant IRC has a long standing relationship with DHL and we are proud to see so many of our staff build their careers within the business.
This opportunity is based in Shannon, please note that this opportunity is not suited to remote working and you will be required to work on site.
If you have customer service experience or helpdesk experience and you're seeking an exciting career move then this could be an amazing opportunity for you. We are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to provide superior level customer service and business support to our client's customers using the DHL European Key Account Support (EKAS) service offering. This CS Advisor role comes with a generous salary and excellent benefits package.
Due to the nature of this role, we are looking for people who speak another language in addition to English. During your application, you will be asked to confirm the second language you speak.
To be successful in the role, you will need the following:
* Two years proven customer service experience in an agile environment.
* A 2nd level education.
* Excellent self management skills.
* The ability to collaborate within a team.
* An approachable personality
* IT proficient.
* Exceptional understanding of reporting tools
* Must be available to work shifts between 6am and 5pm Monday to Friday
We can offer you:
* Flexible shift patterns.
* Competitive hourly rate.
* Development and training.
* Full time hours
* Gym membership
* Incentives Programme, which currently runs at 1% per month
* After 12 months we pay up to €1000 contribution towards Health Insurance , paid monthly through your salary.
* After 12 monthsEKAS provide 10% contribution to pension.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.